5.18.2011

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen PHOTOS!


In this week’s cover story, EW was granted an exclusive interview with a newly brunette Lawrence, and spent hours watching her train on a Los Angeles archery range and track, just days before she was due on the North Carolina set.
When Lawrence was offered the role, she describes her response as a mixture of elation-and desperate anxiety. “I knew that as soon as I said yes, my life would change,” she says. “And I walked around an entire day thinking ‘It’s not too late, I could still go back and do indies, I haven’t said yes yet, it’s not too late.’”

And yet, who can turn their back on Katniss? “I love this story,” she says, “and if I had said no, I would regret it every day.”
Source: Mockingjay.net

So what do you think of Jennifer Lawrence and her brunette hair? I think she looks great :) With the new hair, makeup, and convincing HG gear, she's looking a little bit more like Katniss Everday! I can't wait to see the movie on March 23, 2012!

4 comments:

  1. ooooh! thanks for sharing this! i have to agree with you... she looks more like katniss now! can't wait for the movie to be released next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks fantastic! So glad the wait is less than a year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was skeptical, but, after seeing her acting skills in Winter's Bone and seeing this picture, I think she'll be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete